In gratitude I bow......


 In gratitude I bow to all the teachers in my life ....

The list is endless.....
should  I write about my high school  English teacher who was in love with William  wordsworth and brought him alive into class  ....
Should I write about my geography teacher who called me a " future scientist " and built that spirit of inquiry in me.....
Should I write about the my school principal who cared  for students more than systems..

Should I write about the  Waldorf community of trainers who have given me a new perspective to education. The many natural farmers in my life are my constant inspiration to lead a better life .....
We are all  learning  some life lesson everyday. Every living form around us has  some lesson in store for us . When we learn it well, the next lesson  is revealed ... Else, the lesson comes back in another form !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A surgical holiday

ACL SURGERY AT 50 ... MY JOURNEY FROM FALL TO FITNESS ...

Faith energises .. faith heals